An entire week of Stem based/robotics learning where your kids will learn new concepts and get to experiment in the world of S.T.E.M. hands on with the help of the 973 Greybots students
This summer we will be hosting a week-long S.T.E.M./robotics camp, complete with a mini-tournament.
This is a great chance to give your child...
- The chance to spend time building fun and interesting robots
- Working on skills with other peers who are also into S.T.E.M.
- Participate in science experiments that explain why the world works
- Learn and develop important leadership and communication skills
- Learn first hand how science works